A preorder is a way for customers to secure a product before its official release date. Products with a preorder status are labeled with a [PREORDER] label.
- [PREORDER]: You are required to make a deposit (usually a portion of the total figure price) at the time of placing the order. Once the preorder period ends, the studio will proceed to produce the figures, which typically takes 4-6 months. Upon completion, we will arrange shipment of your order.
- [IN STOCK]: All figures labeled as [IN STOCK] are readily available in our warehouse, located in either China or France. Upon receipt of your order, we will promptly process and ship it to you.
When you preorder a product, you have the option to make either a Deposit or a Full Payment.
If you opt for the Deposit option, we will notify you via email to complete the remaining balance payment plus shipping fee once the products are available.
- If you choose to make a Full Payment (estimated shipping fee included), you will simply need to wait for the product's release and be notified by email of any additional shipping fees if required.
You can access a list of all your preorders on the "My Orders" page of our website. The "Pay Now" button for each preorder will become available once the Balance Payment is due.
To help you easily manage your preorders, we have created the following tutorials for both PC and mobile users:
After you have placed your preorder by paying the Deposit, please allow 4-6 months for the studio to produce the figures. The estimated release date is indicated in the Preorder post.
Upon release of the final production:
If you had previously made a deposit, we will send you a notification email to complete your order by paying the remaining Balance Payment and shipping fee. Once the Balance Payment and shipping fee have been processed, we will proceed to arrange shipment of your order.
If you have chosen the option of Full Payment, we will keep you informed when the figure is released. If there is any additional shipping costs that may apply, we will also communicate with you by email.
If you placed your preorder after December 15th, 2021, you have likely used our updated Preorder system. To assist you with the Balance Payment, we have included tutorial videos below for both mobile and PC users.
Yes, you have the option to combine multiple Balance Payments into a single payment on the "My Orders" page.
We have included tutorial videos below for both mobile and PC users:
We understand that sometimes circumstances may change, and a pre-order cancellation may become necessary. In such cases, please note that:
Within 24 hours of making a deposit payment, cancellations are accepted without any fees.
If the cancellation is requested within 7 days of placing the order, a restocking fee of 50% of the deposit will be charged.
Unfortunately, cancellations made after 7 days from the order placement are not eligible for a refund.
We encourage you to carefully consider your pre-order before placing it, and please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
We offer worldwide shipping for all our products. Our figures are stored in either China or France and we are equipped to provide both local and international shipping services.
Once the figures are prepared for shipment, the shipping cost will be determined based on the shipping method, the destination country, and the weight and the dimensions (length, width, height) of the package.
- For In-stock figures, the shipping cost indicated during the ordering process is an estimate. You will receive an email with the exact shipping cost once the figures are ready to be shipped.
- For Preorders, no shipping fees are included at the time of preordering. The estimated shipping cost indicated when making the balance payment is subject to change. The exact shipping cost will be sent in an invoice by email once the figures are ready for shipment.
Our logistics partner makes every effort to expedite the delivery process and get your order to you as soon as possible.
- Upon payment of your order (including the estimated shipping fee), your figures will be forwarded to our logistics partner within 2-3 business days.
- The logistics company will then package your shipment and determine the final shipping cost, which will be communicated to you within 1-2 business days.
- If the final shipping cost is less than the estimated shipping fee paid, the excess amount will be promptly refunded to you. If it is higher, an invoice for the extra shipping fee will be issued and must be paid before the shipment can be dispatched, which will occur within 1-2 business days after payment.
- You can expect to receive an email with your tracking number or a request for extra shipping fee within 4-6 business days. The total shipping time depends on the shipping method selected.
- After placing a Preorder, you will need to wait for 4-6 months for the studio to produce the figure. The estimated release date is indicated in the Preorder post.
- Upon release, we will send you a notification email to complete your order by paying the remaining Balance Payment and shipping fee. This process usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- Once the final payment is complete, the studio will arrange for the release of the figures and they will be shipped to a professional logistics company, which takes 5-7 business days. The logistics company will then prepare a shipping package and provide a quote for the shipping cost, which takes 1-2 business days.
- After paying the shipping cost, the package will be shipped and you will receive a tracking number via email. This entire process from completing the final payment to receiving the tracking number typically takes 7-11 business days. The total shipping time depends on the shipping method selected.
Prior to shipment, you will receive an email containing the package's dimensions and weight, the confirmed shipping fee, and a tracking number. You can track the status of your package on our website by visiting the Track your order section under Customer Service, or by using the provided link: 17TRACK
Yes, returns are accepted under certain conditions. Only returns of items in perfect condition, with no signs of use, will be accepted within 7 days of receipt. No refund will be made if the item is not returned in its original condition. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and a restocking fee (30% of the total price of the figure) will be applied for all returned items. Return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions before returning your order.
We accept cancellations of preorder deposits within 24 hours of payment, without incurring any fees. However, a restocking fee will be assessed for preorder cancellations made within 7 days of placing the preorder, and the fee will be equivalent to 50% of the deposit amount. Any cancellations made after this time period will not be eligible for a refund.
We accept cancellations for in-stock orders as long as they have not been processed. You can easily track the status of your order in your account. If the order has been processed, a restocking fee equal to 30% of the total price will apply. Once the package has been shipped from our warehouse, the order cannot be canceled and the payment will be non-refundable.
If you receive a product that is damaged, please contact us immediately. Our return policy requires any requests for a refund due to damaged items to be made within 15 days of the package's delivery. Beyond this time frame, we are unable to process a refund for damaged items. In order to determine the level of damage, we may ask you to provide photos or a detailed description of the issue. Based on the severity of the damage, we may provide a partial refund to compensate for the issue. The amount of the refund will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will depend on the extent of the damage.